Thank you for considering participating The 12th International Festival & Exhibition of Nanotechnology (Iran Nano 2019). For getting a booth in the exhibition, you have to complete a registration process, which will get your information and lead you through the path to get a booth. Registering process is very simple and includes eight steps:
- Note that it is better to use updated versions of browsers and latest versions of operating systems in order to register.
- Before start registration, please gather all documents and information including your company/organization etc. identity documents, passport and other information of people who will attend on the exhibition to ease the registration process.
- It is imperative to enter the correct information at each stage of the registration process in order to attend the exhibition.
- Completing fields marked with the "*" is required and you cannot register without entering them.
1- Initial Registration
Visit exhibition.nano.ir/en using your browser. On the home page, click on the “Register Now” button as shown in the picture.
In the “User type” field select “Participant” and then fill other fields using valid information. After filling all fields, click on “Register” button at the end of registration field.
- Make sure that you written down your Email address and Password so you can access them later.
An activation link will be sent to your email therefore check your email for an activation email and click on the activation link to activate your account. After activating your account, login to your account using Email Address and Password you chose earlier to continue registration process.
2- Completion of Profile
After logging in to your account, you should click on the “Edit user Info” to complete required information. When you are certain about the filled information, please click on the “Edit” button to move on to the next step.
- Your logo most be in jpg or jpeg format and have 1:1 ratio with at least 400x400 pixels resolutions and a white (#ffffff) background.
- Please write your address as in the format of the example below:
Unit 6, No. 76, Ghandi St., Sohrevardi Ave., Tehran, Iran
3- Products/services information
In this section, you must enter title of products or provided services. You can use “+” to add as many fields as you need. When you are certain about the filled information, please check the “Confirm and finalize information” item and then click on the “Edit” button to move on to the next step.
Information entered in steps 2 and 3 will be reviewed by our colleagues and you will be noticed about the next step of registration process by email.
4- Booth information
In the “Booth info” section, you must choose your desired booth characteristics such as “Booth type”, “Booth area” in square meters and enter your “Booth name” which will be used as the name on maps and other places as you booth name.
- Please note that Boot name must be name of your company or organization or your brand and could not include name of your product or service.
- You can check the exhibition fee’s in this page.
- Area of your booth may vary by the conditions of hall. In this case, you will be notified about the situation and you will have right to choose between options available.
In the “Optional equipment’s” section, you can ask for extra equipment to be provided to your booth. The expenses about the equipment will be added to your costs.
5- Booth managers information
In this section, you must enter information of you booth managers in order to have them in the booth during exhibition. You are required to fill information of passport and identity about your personal, in order to get invitation letter from us, which you can use to get your VISA.
Please note these items on filling information:
- Please upload a high quality scanned image of personal photo and passport.
The personal photo must have these condtions:
- Colored. Black and white and monochrome photos may be rejected.
- In jpg or jpeg format.
- The file size should be more than 10KB and less than 200KB.
- It is vertical so that its height is greater than the width.
- Have a resolution of 300 (minimum width) at 400 (minimum height) pixels.
- Without any margins around the photo.
- The background is completely one-handed and bright.
- In such a way that the face is directly facing the camera.
- No special condition in the face and with eyes open.
- Without using a hat. The face must be clearly defined and coveralls on the head like scarves should not cover the face of the face or shade on it.
- Using headphones, wireless hands free devices and similar items in the photo is not acceptable.
- Using the glasses in the photo is not acceptable.
- Photos that are scanned from a passport, a national driver's license, etc., are not accepted.
6- Festival’s book
In this section, you will see the information that will be published in the festival’s book. Please review and edit the information if necessary and when you are certain about the filled information, please check “Accept festival book” and the click on the “Edit” button to move on to the next step.
7- Receipt & Payment
In this section, you can review the entered information during the registration process and at the end in the payment sector, you will be able to download locating map to your boot by clicking on the “Download Locating Map” button and download the costs bill by clicking on the “Download Factor” button.
After payment, please upload the receipt’s scan and fill in the “Receipt Number”, “Deposit Amount” and “Deposit Date” so we can confirm your payment information.
When you are certain about the filled information, please click on the “Edit” button to end registration process.
At the end of this section, your booth will be reserved for you and in the dashboard of your account; you will be able to download the “Invitation letter” for your booth managers.
8- Workshops and Plans
If you are interested to participate in any of workshops or plans you can use “Workshops and plan registration” button in the dashboard of your profile to register in them. Keep in mind that participating in these programs is not mandatory.
If there are any defect in your information, you will be notified to correct them. Information about defect will be shown after clicking on “”. After checking and correcting defecting information, please check the “Confirm and finalize the defecting information” and then click on “Edit” button.
Choosing this option during any part of registration process would be mean your relinquishment on participating in the exhibition.
If you have any question or need help about any items in registration process, please do not hesitate to contact us.